Sunday, December 6, 2009

I feel as though I have slipped away from who I am... and who I should be. There is a part of me that wants to just let everything go and hide away where I feel comfortable. I have started feeling like my life is on auto pilot. I get that feeling that I have been in a fog... and I realize that I don't remember what I did the day before or what happened last week.... I have moved through the motions of living... but there has not really been alot of joy or excitement in every moment. I have been trying to get out of this state of mind... and I am feeling better about it the last couple of weeks.

I dont know if I am feeling this way because I have just holed up in my confort zone and stopped experiencing new things... I have stopped pushing myself to interact with people that I don't feel quite as confortable around. I am trying to get more involved in things and break away from the state of "being" and start living again.

But I know that in order to make this change in my life, I need to focus on God again. It is only through Him that changes can be made, only through him that we can find that joy in living.

Thoughts that I felt like sharing... not exactly how I'm feeling right now... but how I have been feeling since this summer. I feel like it will get better though. I am starting to realize how much I have drifted... which is a step in the right direction again I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment